Thanks for shopping at Bathroom House. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We give you 365 days to think about it*
Returns and exchanges
Should you wish to return your item to us for any reason, you have 14 calendar days from the date you received it. Unlike many of our competitors, we’ll even come and collect it, at a time and place that’s convenient for you.*
Before returning your item(s), please email us at [email protected] and we’ll either arrange for a courier to collect the unwanted item(s) or we will send you a prepaid returns label for small & medium items, all within 24hours.
If specialist packaging has been provided for returns, please repack your items using this to help prevent damages.
For larger items that have been supplied by hauler on specially designed pallets, please retain the original packing until you are 100% happy with your purchase(s). At the time of requesting a return, please advise us if you have the correct pallet so we can make the necessary arrangements before the collection/return. Once we have received the items back in their original packing undamaged, we will be happy to arrange for a refund or any alternative items to be sent to you.
After 14 days, you can exchange your product for another one up to 365 days after receiving it.*
To be eligible for a return in the event you change your mind, your item(s) must be unused and in a re-sellable condition.
Your item must be in the original packaging and your item(s) needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
365-day exchange not available for Trade customers.
We can't accept returns or exchanges for products that have been used, installed or made-to-order.
Please ensure you pack the items inside the original packaging the same way they arrived, this will prevent any damage to the item(s) during the return transit.
Any items returned back to us damaged or missing parts are chargeable.
*Collection & redelivery fees may apply, please see charges part below*
Ok, so let's look at the steps involved in you returning an item.
You have changed your mind or item(s) doesn’t fit.
Before returning your item(s) please email us at [email protected] Alternatively you can call: 0333 012 4841 *option 2
Once we receive your return request, one of our friendly dedicated customer care team operatives will be in touch with you within 24 hours to arrange the return of goods.
For small & medium parcels you have 3 options to return the item(s) back to us;
We send you a prepaid label* we can then have the item(s) collected from your designated address at a convent time to suit you.
We send you a prepaid label* then you can drop the item(s) into your nearest drop shop (post office, etc..) at a time that suits you.
You can post the item back using your own delivery service, please make sure you take out adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item, should anything go wrong in the return transit.
For larger items such as pallets you have 2 options to return the item(s) back to us;
We arrange for a haulier to collect the item(s)* from your designated address at a convent time that suite you.
You can arrange for the item(s) to be returned back to us, please make sure you take out adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item, should anything go wrong in the return transit.
Stonebridge East Estate,
Once we receive the item(s) back, they will be checked over. If there are no parts missing or damaged then you will receive a full refund credited back to your credit card or Paypal account. Please allow up to 14 days to see the amount credited back into your account.
1) In some cases the manufacturer may impose a restocking fee up to 25%, this would be advised at the time your returns request is made. You will be required to pay the transportation costs associated with the redelivery and return. This will depend on the size, weight and type of item(s) being returned.
2) For small to medium item(s) below 30kg in weight you can either post back to us using your own designated delivery service or we can arrange for a pre-paid label or collection at a cost of £8.95.
3) For large items above 30kg in weight, you can either arrange for haulage back to us using your own designated delivery service or we can arrange for our own haulage collection at a cost of £39.00.
4) If there were any surcharges on your original delivery then we will have to apply the same charge to your collection.
5) In the event you are exchanging an unwanted item, you will be required to pay the delivery cost of the new item being delivered to you. But you can exchange a product and have your old item collected by our courier as your new item is being delivered (swap service). This means you can AVOID having to pay the costs associated with the return, although you will still have to pay for the delivery cost of your new item.
If you have received item(s) faulty, damaged or missing parts.
Please email our customer service address: [email protected] stating your name, order reference number and the issue you are reporting.
Alternatively, you can call: 0333 012 4841 quoting the same and one of our friendly customer care team operatives will ensure its replaced FREE of charge, with the minimum of fuss.
Please ensure you inspect the item(s) you receive from us on the day of delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for any damaged or missing items reported after 14 days.
(Never dispose of goods without our authorisation)
Please note: All goods reported as faulty will be tested by manufacturers, if it is determined the goods are not faulty or if the faults are deemed to be caused by damage or abuse this will void any warranty, goods will be returned to you and no refund or replacement issued
Your stature rights are not effected
Our returns address is:
Stonebridge East Estate,
Trusted By Over 100 Commercial Companies